Woodgrain Aluminum Chairs
Overall: 25”W x 24”D x 35”H
Seat: 19.5” W (Front) 10”W (Back) x 19.5”D
Arm Height: 27” (to top of arm pad)
- These chairs feature the look and feel of real wood but are made of heavy duty tubular aluminum frames.
- The finish is applied in a multi-step finishing process featuring a 5 stage cleaning treatment a powder primer coat applied at 280 degrees F printing mats “baked” onto the aluminum at 200+ degrees F that leave the frame with a textured wood grained finish.
- Models HC1353USBA and HC1350USB are available in either Black Walnut finish or Regency Walnut finish. Other finishes may be available. Please inquire
- The frames carry a 12 year structural warranty and are manufactured for commercial use
- The chairs are precision manufactured and feature:
- Rubber cushion steel based “boot” glides that protect the bottom of the legs against scratching
- Clear plastic stacking bumper along the back of the seat to prevent scratching when stacked
- Hi density molded seat foam
- All the foam used meets Cal. TB 117
- Cover plate on the underside of the seat for a clean, professional look
- Stack of 4 recommended, maximum of 6
- Arms on the HC 1353USBA that are attached with t-nuts and made with high density molded foam
- Weight: 20lbs per chair
- Hand trucks and/or dollies are available for these chairs. Please inquire.
What does the "Add to Design Studio" button do?
It will add the item to a new or existing project (as selected in the box below).
All projects are saved within an area called "Design Studio".
*You must create an account (and/or be logged into your account) in order to access the Design Studio.