4 Person, Individually Adjustable Table
This unique design allows patients/residents to sit with other people and have their table top at the proper height and depth specifically for them without affecting any of the other three people. Each one of the individual table tops is adjustable 2 ways: up and down, and in and out with locking handles for safety and ease of use.
- Each individual table top is 24.5” x 24.5”
- The individual table tops are adjustable in height from 27” to 37”
- The overall dimension of the table is 50” x 50” opening to 64” x 64” when fully extended (each table is adjustable in depth by 7”)
- The table tops are available as follows:
- 1/16” plastic laminate in: Walnut, Maple or Cherry with matching 2 mm woodgrain edgeband
- Other standard laminates are available with black, brown or beige t-mold edges
- The base is made from 12 gauge steel with powder coated electrostatic paint
- Standard finishes are Black, Silver, or Brown
- The base has a built in transport wheel for ease of movement
- The base comes with the Dor-Val GL1116 Table Shox: hydraulic self adjusting glides that automatically adjust to uneven floors.
- There is an optional, 14” diameter, height adjustable Lazy Susan available in laminate and edge finish to match the table tops.
What does the "Add to Design Studio" button do?
It will add the item to a new or existing project (as selected in the box below).
All projects are saved within an area called "Design Studio".
*You must create an account (and/or be logged into your account) in order to access the Design Studio.